On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 15:48:58 +0000, Staller, Allan wrote:

>It might be better to document a procedure as follows:
>
>1) Apply changes to MAINT, test. Resolve any issues. Repeat until clean.
>2) Migrate MAINT to DEV, and age for x days. Resolve any issues and  return to
>step 1.
>3) migrate DEV to PROD.
>
>If 3 separate zones target zones are really required, they should be part of
>the migration process. SMP/E has commands to facilitate migration of the
>zones.
>The alternative is to run the apply/accept 3 times (once for each zone).

Do any difficulties arise from operating with multiple target zones and a
single DLIB
zone?  I know the practice has been discussed here, but it appears that SMP/E
expects
a 1-1 correspondence.

For example, when you say "run the apply/accept 3 times (once for each zone),"
do you mean, rather, "each target/DLIB zone pair"?  If a single DLIB zone, which
of the several target zones does it identify in the ACCEPT?

(I know that a single GLOBAL zone can suffice for several target/DLIB zones.)

-- gil