There are operands on the accept command that should allow the many-to-one
relationship between target and dlib zones. IIRC, the command is accept nopurge
(haven't looked it up recently).
The accept would be run 3 times. Twice w/nopurge and once with no operand to
clear the global zone.

<snip>
Do any difficulties arise from operating with multiple target zones and a
single DLIB zone?  I know the practice has been discussed here, but it appears
that SMP/E expects a 1-1 correspondence.

For example, when you say "run the apply/accept 3 times (once for each zone),"
do you mean, rather, "each target/DLIB zone pair"?  If a single DLIB zone,
which of the several target zones does it identify in the ACCEPT?

(I know that a single GLOBAL zone can suffice for several target/DLIB zones.)
</snip>