On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Janet Graff <
0000004dc9e91b6d-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> John
>
> I am
>
> ftp.sendcmd('SITE RECFM=FB LRECL=80 BLKSIZE=3200')
>
> I just looked back at my original post and I apologize that the formatting
> is so messed up.
>
> I'll try again and see if it looks better
>
> ------
>
> My python looks like this (leaving out the error handling and the local
> file opening)
>
>  ftp = FTP(ZOS_IPADDR,
>                 ZOS_USERID,
>                 ZOS_PASSWORD)
>  ftp.sendcmd('SITE RECFM=FB LRECL=80 BLKSIZE=3200')
>  ftp.storbinary('STOR  '+member_name, temp_handle, 3200)

​Question: how to you open the local file to get "temp_handle"? Do you open
it with a mode of "rb" to tell Python to do a binary read? The default is
just "r", which I think does internal processing. ​

​<snip/>​

> Janet
>
> --
3 minutes ago <https://twitter.com/UnixToolTip/status/613710250571603969>

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii. She sells C shells down by the
seashore.
If someone tell you that nothing is impossible:
Ask him to dribble a football.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown