On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Janet Graff <
0000004dc9e91b6d-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> John,
>
> Fantastic!  That fixed the problem.  I was opening the local file with
> 'r'.  When I switched to 'rb' it was fixed.

​I stubbed my toes a lot with that in the C language. When I saw the same
option in Python, I though it could be similar. Not too shabby for a novice
Python dilettante, eh? (Texan spoofing as a Canadian)

--
3 minutes ago <https://twitter.com/UnixToolTip/status/613710250571603969>

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii. She sells C shells down by the
seashore.
If someone tell you that nothing is impossible:
Ask him to dribble a football.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown