The individual csect idea is good when products are written in Assembler of
course. I wonder about products in C and C++ or COBOL. My initial question
was about packaging our COBOL based product with Assembler based
subroutines into a SMP/E package for delivery to the customer. My idea to
make the customers install easier and ad void as many errors as possible,
thus eliminating support calls. Everyone's input is great ...but is my
thinking incorrect here ?.

Regards,

Scott
www.idmwork.com