Tony,

Thanks for the ideas especially looking at the source routine.  I just assumed
that JES was mostly OCO now!

Anything I put in SSUSUSER is accepted. (ex HCGPRTR, XYZ, TRANSTT1 etc.).
There are about 20 different id's that we use that do not correspond to JES.
They are our own printers (desktops, LAN printers etc) that are only defined to
our subsystem.

Our JES initialization is pretty much out of the box.  We just added our INIT
and JOBCLASS definitions and an RSCS node for VM and that's it.  We don't have
a real printer.

In order to test this easier, I've copied the code into a test program and will
be working with it to determine what is missing.  First pass test gives me a
R15 = 20 (invalid block).  Hopefully will be able to report on what I find
tomorrow.

I am looking at the source now also.  Maybe something will pop out at me
now....

Thanks again,

Harold