It's curious that you're getting this message if you do not have the issuing
product installed. Search on IBM ServiceLink shows this:

OUTPUT MANAGER FOR Z/OS 210
or
TIVOLI OUTPUT MANAGER

Associated with FMID HAAX210 , HAAX230 , or HAAX310 . It would seem that this
product is or once was installed in your system. I don't recognize the product,
but the message indicates a fingerprint.

.
.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson