I think the IKJ message is from send/receive.

-teD
  Original Message
From: Tony Harminc
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 00:42
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Reply To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: IEFSSREQ SSOBUSER Validate A JES2 Destid

On 29 January 2016 at 00:02, Skip Robinson <jo.skip.robin...@att.net> wrote:
> I have forgotten why this behavior is deemed a problem. It's how JES(2) has
> always worked AFAIK. You can specify DEST=HAROLD with no adverse effect. The
> associated output will sit demurely in spool forever until HAROLD is defined
> to some device or other existing destination. A lot of normal day-to-day
> procedures depend on this function.

So what is message
IKJ56875I type NOT operation, DESTINATION UNDEFINED TO SUBSYSTEM
for? I can remember getting it; remembering part of the text is how I
managed to Google for it. And that same search found 2012 APAR PM55876
against some product I've never heard of, but it includes:

Under certain circumstances, Bundle print program BJTBBDYS fails to print.
Symptoms include:
IKJ56875I SYSOUT DATA SET NOT ALLOCATED, DESTINATION UNDEFINED
TO SUBSYSTEM

Tony H.