Why not just hit PF2 to split your screen! Then you can toggle between SMP/E
and normal ISPF? Just a suggestion.
Bill J.

    On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:37 PM, Paul Gilmartin
<0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

 In most ISPF panels I can type "=option" to move quickly to another panel.
However, in the SMP/E panels, such as "=3.4" gets me not to DSLIST, but
to an "Enter only those selections specified" message.

Grrr.  Is there a workaround?  In fact, can I get out of SMP/E by any means
other than repeatedly entering the END command?

Thanks,
gil