On Jan 27, 2016, at 9:53 AM, Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:

Ed Gould wrote:

Try disabling the VVDS on the volume
amaspzap the dataset to change the name.
delete the dataset with iehprogm
enable the vvds on the volume

You're a dangerous fella! <big grin> ;-)

Good advice, but that is not for the faint hearted...

Of course you are correct. But each person should know his environment and I do mean know.

I expect the person asking on here to know his job and part of the job is to be able situations like this.

If he/she doesn't then he should state his expertise (or lack there of).

If he/she is not knowledgeable then they should say so.

Ed