Not that it matters (to me), but out of genuine curiosity;

Can a PDSE, that is accessed by multiple systems in the same sysplex, whose
GRS is of the Accelerated Ring type with an ACCELSYS lower than the number
of systems in the ring, become corrupted?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the shoulder-tapping process, but the way I
see it, a system in an Accelerated Ring can think it has a GRS ENQ on a
resource while there are other systems in the ring who have not registered
this ENQ.

Given enough systems in the Ring and a low enough ACCELSYS, two systems could
hold the same ENQ (?), and thusly two systems could be editing the same PDSE.

Given extended PDSE sharing, which uses XCF, would this be caught by said XCF
communication between the different systems' PDSE address spaces?

And given normal PDSE sharing, which does not communicate through XCF, could
two systems (in the same GRS Ring!) unknowingly be editing the same PSDE,
potentially corrupting it?

A quick search in the PDSE Usage Guide doesn't bring up anything for the word
'accelerated'.

--
Jan