From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 1:48 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: DFHSM QUESTION - RECOVER DSN FROM ML2 VOLUME

<snip>

If the problem is the dataset was just plain deleted and there is no longer a
catalog entry, you need to find a full volume or other DR volume backup for
recovery.

DFHSM will have nothing available to you.  If there is anything left in DFHSM,
then either a product like VANTAGE with the DFHSM function included could help.
 Otherwise contact IBM.

<snip>