>Just out of curiosity, if ePubs of z/OS books provided all the same
>functionalities as PDFs (same technical content, same methods for
>obtaining/saving, etc.), plus had added benefits such as visual scaling and
>accessibility, would you still be so adamant about keeping PDFs?

Basically I don't care what format is used, what I *do care* is that I want one
format for which there is a reader on just about any platform. I do not want to
keep the same book in different formats for different platforms. As a matter of
fact, there are PDF readers available on all platforms (at least I now about
Linux, iOS, OSX, Windows, Android).

--
Peter Hunkeler