If you were not aware, there is a List for TCP/IP questions.

To join, if you have not done so,

command (paste it!) in the e-mail message body:

SUBSCRIBE IBMTCP-L

Or this url and go to the bottom of the webpage:
http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?IBMTCP-L

You might also look at the tool XMITIP  freeware.

A very powerful SMTP mail generator for z/OS and OS/390 (batch and TSO).
Supports file attachments as plain text, binary, or can convert files to html or
rtf. Includes a very powerful ISPF dialog interface that simplifies the creation
of SMTP mail from z/OS and OS/390. Now includes support for STARTTLS (Secure
SMTP if using a SMTP server that supports STARTTLS like CSSMTP or Sendmail).

http://www.lbdsoftware.com/

or here         http://www.lbdsoftware.com/tcpip.html

Lizette