My father an engineer in the hard school of knocks would say cars keep the
parts companies in business. Being a ISV, software has bugs, enhancements
which have to be resolved or written and implemented. I can tell you from a
lot of experience some management ppl don't 'get it' ...

My $.02 worth

Scott