Tom,

I am a little suprised by your answer/explanation:
a) because 'a' customer asked for it. From z/OS software I am used to an
implementation that leaves the default as it was or at least make it downward
compatible.
b) we also had to massage emails sent from batch jobs in such a way that they
came from: 'anything'@klm.com or they were blocked by mailserver policies that
were not discussable. We currently hardly use emails from the z196 HMC, so we
will probably be able to live with it on the z13s, but I suppose(expect) that
the 'future' release will not be further away than a HMC update later this year.

Thanks,
Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286