I currently do systems work for a county in Texas.  It required
fingerprinting and a background check, but I do all the work remotely.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Steve Thompson <ste...@copper.net> wrote:

> FYI:
>
> In my experience, certain jobs that require clearances require the work to
> be done on-site. And very little, if anything at all, can be done off-site
> with those restrictions.
>
> Regards,
> Steve Thompson
>

> On 02/06/2017 11:00 PM, Steve Beaver wrote:
>
>> I am getting at least one call a day (zOS SYSPROG/ARCHITECT jobs) that
>> want
>> me to relocate to somewhere I don't care to be and they refuse to allow
>> remote at least 75% of the time then they do not want to pay all my
>> expenses.
>>
>> The latest rash is for the DC/BWI area are that need people with SECRET or
>> better clearances -- That is no problem and they will get close to what I
>> am
>> asking, but I have had enough of traveling and living in hotels for their
>> convenience not mine.
>>
> <SNIPPAGE>

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems