On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:32:49 -0700 Ed Jaffe <edja...@phoenixsoftware.com>
wrote:

:>On 3/28/2017 8:23 AM, Tom Marchant wrote:

:>> I could be wrong, but I don't think that the hardware cares about
:>> data spaces. A data space is an address space that contains no
:>> operating system information, including Nucleus, LPA, CSA, and SQA.

:>The hardware does not perform ALET-qualified instruction fetch.

Isn't an ALET a mapping to a STO?

Can't it be placed in CR1?

http://www.dissensoftware.com