Hi Steve

No , I don't get frustrated of not having a direct answer to the main
question.

I really appreciate alt he answers coming in.
We are getting quite around a lot of things in this case and topic
And it is all of great value and all of the answers contributes to  my
final analyze

So , please go on with answers

Regards

James