From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of John Eells
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 7:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Subject: z/OSMF-Based Installation (WasL Re: AW: Re: EAV volumes and SYSRES)

Peter Hunkeler wrote:
> Topic change due? Possibly more opinions if people understand it is about
> z/OSF now.

Peter, good idea.

Everyone: IBM is headed toward using z/OSMF Software Management as the
installer.  Please go back to near the beginning of this thread with the old
topic name to catch up on the discussion thus far.

More on the SHARE website, here:

https://share.confex.com/data/handout/share/128/Session_20728_handout_10028_0.pdf

--
John Eells