I have 2 users and one can successfully execute the CONSOLE command while
running it in a started task and in batch, but the other user cannot.  From
what I can tell they are both connected to the same RACF groups and both should
have all of the necessary access required to run the CONSOLE command - but one
fails with a RC 36 which indicates they are not authorized?  Also, there are no
RACF error messages for the failing user - and nothing when I ran RACFICE this
morning in the violation report?

I seem to remember there is something else that might need to get changed in
TSO?  Does anyone have anything else I can check?