From:   Todd Burrell <todd_burr...@csx.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   2017-08-16 16:52
Subject:        CONSOLE command failing - what else to check?
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

I have 2 users and one can successfully execute the CONSOLE command while
running it in a started task and in batch, but the other user cannot. From
what I can tell they are both connected to the same RACF groups and both
should have all of the necessary access required to run the CONSOLE
command - but one fails with a RC 36 which indicates they are not
authorized?  Also, there are no RACF error messages for the failing user -
and nothing when I ran RACFICE this morning in the violation report?

I seem to remember there is something else that might need to get changed
in TSO?  Does anyone have anything else I can check?

Salvo disposto de outra forma acima: / Unless stated otherwise above:
Companhia IBM Portuguesa, S.A.

Sociedade Anónima com o Capital Social de ? 15.000.000
Registada na Conservatória do Registo Comercial de Lisboa, sob o número
único fiscal e de matrícula 500068801
Edifício ?Office Oriente?
Rua do Mar da China, Nº 3
Parque das Nações, 1990-138 LISBOA