Neither have an OPERPARM segment.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Mark Jacobs - Listserv
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12:03 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: CONSOLE command failing - what else to check?

Does the falling user have an OPERPARM segment in their RACF profile?

--

Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
Lt. Gen. David Morrison

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address.
Sender and CSX accept no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly
by receipt of this email.