From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of bernd.oppol...@t-online.de
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 2:38 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: AW: Can AMODE 31 C/C++ get a signal on a S0C1/4 in AMODE 64 assembler?

is my understsnding correct that the LE Error handler is activated but has
Problems because of the 64 Bit Situation in the Ceecib and then the non handled
0c4 occurs? If so, would it help if you used your own LE Error handler? or
modify the Ceecib contents in a sensible way before percolating to LE?