On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Don Poitras <sas...@sas.com> wrote:

> But you _can_ address data above the bar in "pure" C. Just compile and link
> the C code as 64-bit.

​I've no experience, but from what I've read, this is "CPU costly" in that
the 31 bit C is running in a "normal" (non-XPLINK) LE enclave whereas 64
bit C _must_ run in an XPLINK LE enclave. Starting and stopping the XPLINK
LE enclave is "expensive", again from what I've read. Of course, with some
hard work, I think it might be possible to use a CEEPIPI to create and
maintain an XPLINK 64 bit LE enclave and dynamically swap between the LE
enclaves.​

--
Caution! The OP is an hyperpolysyllabicsesquipedalianist and this email may
cause stress to those with hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown