From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John Eells
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2017 7:22 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ShopZ order response

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

More for ServerPac than for CBPDO, but ServerPac is how most people get z/OS,
at least.

What kind of ServerPac turnaround time do people:

- Expect?
- Really need?

...for z/OS orders?

Allan Staller wrote:
> Might also be a flood of orders. CBPDO/SERVERPAC do require a lot of
> processing.

<snip>

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie

lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN **CAUTION EXTERNAL
EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.