> On Oct 13, 2017, at 5:47 PM, Phil Smith III <li...@akphs.com> wrote:
>
> ——————————SNIP--------------------------------------------
>
> Anyone know if Sterling Forest still has 3420s? Last time I was there
> (2004?) they did, and even a 7-track drive IIRC.

Phil:
I was never in the loop about Sterling Forest, but didn’t they have a fire that
ruined pretty much all of their tapes?
This had to be in the 1980’s (Think). I actually ordered the source from them
one time and I think it was a renumber subcommand of basic.
I tried many hours to get it to work and I didn’t even come close. I was sort
of supporting VSBASIC out of our NY office. They had all sorts of requests that
cost me hundreds of hours tracking them down and seeing if we could incorporate
it on our system. I put my foot down when they wanted to support a plotter. I
said no can do.

Ed