On 11/22/2017 6:22 PM, Jack J. Woehr wrote:
On 11/22/2017 1:46 AM, Styles, Andy (ITS zPlatform Services) wrote:
I've used x3270, and I find it functional, but lacking. Both keyboard remapping and font support are stuck in the 90s.
Open source software works because users participate. Send Paul some diffs.

The latest checkins to the x3270 source tree are this month, so obviously Paul Mattes is still at it, like 20 years later.

Open source will still be there when the vendors wander away in search of fresh blood :)

Participate.

https://sourceforge.net/p/x3270/code/ci/master/tree/Common/

--
Jack J. Woehr     # Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of
www.well.com/~jax # thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe