On 11/23/2017 1:24 AM, Styles, Andy (ITS zPlatform Services) wrote:
I have looked and attempted on a couple of occasions, and I've always failed.
Because it relies on only X, and not QT or GTK

Yes, x3270 simple, well-structured, but out of fashion, and requires that one understand an older way of doing things.

Just like z/OS :)

One day maybe I'll spend time and effort doing something with it!

You can see why Tolkien invented the Elves. JRRT was an intellectual with a broad range of interests hampered by the span of human years from indulging all those interests :)

--
Jack J. Woehr     # Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of
www.well.com/~jax # thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe