Hi Andy...

At first I thought "why bother" because people expect Linux software for free, but a bigger issue is that I had never used a Linux GUI. Just recently I've been working with SUSE and whatever the default install GUI is, and it's pretty good - enough like Windows that it's easy for me to use. So if I get time that's sure on my list of things to try.

Styles, Andy (ITS zPlatform Services) wrote:
Classification: Public
Perhaps Tom could be persuaded to port Vista to Linux :-)