What does this exactly mean: "freemained frames"? Is it just a counter or do
they refer to specific frames, that are kept at hand in the address space for
faster assignment of new frame requests?

I am not surprised that those frames, if they are "available" at all, are not
accessible anymore and access is punished with the same 0C4 as any other not
getmained frame.

Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286