From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
John McKown
Sent: March 29, 2018 11:23 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: JCL "diagramming"?

This is a weird idea that is floating around in my head. I am wondering if
there is any software which can create a "picture", "diagram", or "flowchart"
of JCL? I'm not too sure if this is even a useful thought. It's just a scratch
that I must itch (or something like that).

What this may eventually morph into is a scheduling diagram showing our
production job flow.

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove it.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown