From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John McKown
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 11:23 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: JCL "diagramming"?

[External Email]

This is a weird idea that is floating around in my head. I am wondering if
there is any software which can create a "picture", "diagram", or "flowchart"
of JCL? I'm not too sure if this is even a useful thought. It's just a scratch
that I must itch (or something like that).

What this may eventually morph into is a scheduling diagram showing our
production job flow.

--
I have a theory that it's impossible to prove anything, but I can't prove it.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

FIRST TENNESSEE

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or
the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail message from your computer.