On 2018-04-01 19:30, Charles Mills wrote:
What would one do with JCL that had been converted to HTML?

Serious question.

Use it in presentations when you don't have access to a live z/OS system.

Do you have an example screen shot? I did not see one on your site.

I'll try to post some once we're back in Belgium next weekend.

Does it just produce HTML that displays the JCL highlighted as the ISPF
editor would? Why would one do that rather than simply view the JCL in ISPF?

On a website...

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins