(a) Is the original ADDRSSU dump dataset still on the mainframe? If yes
transfer it to a *.dat (or *.bin) file on the PC, using e.g. TN3270
Plus, and as binary (no EBCDIC to ASCII). You should then be able to
upload that from the PC to a preallocated mainframe dataset (specifying
BLKSIZE=27998).
(b) If the original dump dataset is no longer on the mainframe, *how*
was it transferred to the PC and to what file extension? If not to .dat
or .bin and the PC's OS is Windows, the file will need to be renamed to
*.dat (or *.bin) *after* it has been backed up 'just in case'. You
should then be able to upload it to a preallocated mainframe dataset
with BLKSIZE=27998 using e.g. TN3270 Plus.
(c) Else, please explain how the dump dataset was uploaded to the PC and
to what file name.extension - and also what the PC's OS is.

Thanks, CP (retired sysprog)