On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 9:34 AM, Giliad Wilf <
000000d50942efa9-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Thank you John,
>
> I thought there must exist a list with 'standard' timezone names, and that
> "IST" by itself meant UTC+2 to z/OS USS, as I've never fiddled with this
> parameter before.

​There likely is such a list. I am not aware of it and have seen cases
where there are duplicates (AMT -- Amazon, Brazil, Time and Armenia Time).

ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zone_abbreviations​

​What is important is the numeric part. You can even be silly, if you like:

$ TZ=CST6CDT date
Mon Apr 23 09:40:16 CDT 2018
$ TZ=bubbles7bath date
Mon Apr 23 08:40:29 bath 2018
​

> I consider entering 'IST-2IDT' into CEEPRMxx's ENVAR parameters too.
>
> Thanks again

We all have skeletons in our closet.
Mine are so old, they have osteoporosis.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown