What version of z/OS?

What version of DB2?

Did you google       IBM  DB2  ARM  POLICY

I found the following hit that may be helpful

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSEPEK_11.0.0/inst/src/tpc/db2z_createautorestartpolicy.html

Also, you might want to post on the DB2 List as this link is from DB2 V11

To join, if you have not done so,  go to    idug.org

I think you can only cancel the IRLM which would cause DB2 to fail.  I am not
sure you can cancel DB2.

Hope this helps

Lizette