hum.... my reply to this post via email is not getting....posted ?
trying again..

Totally agree ! very frustrating, what's more frustrating is I spent a good
amount of time setting up a KC server on my local system and still the search
engine is a JOKE.
I have 2.2 KC and CICS (that's all I can get for 2.2) and I use the search bar
for 'zos command' and get no search results!! really IBM???
I'm going back to downloading the doc(PDF)  to a windows share, at least I know
i can

1) find what I need

2) its searchable

Carmen Vitullo