This is a good discussion.  Our challenge is how to move forward that doesn’t
break the old ways of doing things but actually making forward progress.
Currently Zowe will read the data, allow it to be edited and then when updating
will check to see if the file is in unchanged.  If so, grab an ENQ and make the
update.  The editor and REST APIs are undergoing design now.  Give me a few
days and I’ll provide a few scenarios and get your feedback on what does and
doesn’t work.

Matt Hogstrom
m...@hogstrom.org
+1-919-656-0564
PGP Key: 0x90ECB270
Facebook <https://facebook.com/matt.hogstrom>  LinkedIn
<https://linkedin/in/mhogstrom>  Twitter <https://twitter.com/hogstrom>

“It may be cognitive, but, it ain’t intuitive."
— Hogstrom