Longabaugh, Robert E wrote:
CA has offered Internet Service Retrieval (RECEIVE ORDER) since January 2018.
https://support.ca.com/us/product-content/status/announcement-documents/2018/ca-smp-e-receive-order---maintenance-delivery-made-easy.html
I believe that at least one other ISV offers RECEIVE ORDER, but do not want
name the wrong one.

<snip>

The other one is Compuware:

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/04/02/1458509/0/en/Compuware-s-New-Automated-Receive-Order-System-Greatly-Simplifies-Ordering-and-Delivery-of-Maintenance.html

I have heard that at least one other vendor is working on it.

I personally find it very encouraging that we now have three software vendors (IBM, CA, Compuware) using the same process for PTF delivery. It's a step along the road to what I personally hope will become a platform-wide set of common processes for product and PTF acquisition and installation within a few years. (If you have not been following along, you can find my SHARE presentations and others from IBM and other vendors online.)

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie