I was thinking about my last post
First off let me say a little bit about background
I have had some experience with vendors but it’s very light
Doing this type of programming was my passions unfortunately for me I got into
it after 2000 when IT destabilized
I am fortunate to have a landed a more stable government job
But I still enjoy this kind of programming
So I am grateful for Peter Relson, Rob Scott Ed Jaffe and Binyamin Dessin help

But as an example one of the last things Ed suggested to me was in the SRB I
PC-ss back to the caller maybe I should have known this off the top  of my head
But it took me a while to figure out the the Space Switching PC routine with
SASN=OLD
The caller is the SASN Address space
 Thanks