Marna,

Sorry the pun went over my head ...now i get it ..duh

Scott

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 4:33 AM Linda <linda.lst...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I wish you all the best!  Thank you so much for all you have done for so
> many of us over the years. Hopefully you will stop by here often.
>
> Linda
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Dec 12, 2018, at 5:41 AM, John Eells <ee...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> >
> > Friday, 14 December 2018, will be my last day at IBM.  For the curious,
> I started on a Wednesday, 1 June 1977, so it will be 41 years, 6 months
> since I started as a CE in the local Poughkeepsie branch office.
> >
> > It's time to shed the daily stress, devote more time to my hobbies
> (diving, amateur radio, metalworking, cycling), and find a place in the
> County that can use an active volunteer for however many hours I feel like
> working (if any).
> >
> > I won't be able to get notes on my IBM e-mail address after about noon
> Friday.  I also won't get phone messages after that time at my work phone
> number, because they arrive as e-mail attachments.
> >
> > Hanging out here has been quite instructive and usually fun (smile), so:
> Thanks, folks.
> >
> > All the best, everyone.
> >
> > --
> > John Eells
> > IBM Poughkeepsie
> > ee...@us.ibm.com (for a couple more days)

*IDMWORKS *

Scott Ford

z/OS Dev.

“By elevating a friend or Collegue you elevate yourself, by demeaning a
friend or collegue you demean yourself”

www.idmworks.com

scott.f...@idmworks.com

Blog: www.idmworks.com/blog

*The information contained in this email message and any attachment may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or
use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and permanently delete it from your computer and destroy any
printout thereof.*