You should read up on timer units as well as the format returned by STCKCONV.

Think how you would do this in a high level language or REXX.

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 10:58:26 -0500 Joseph Reichman <reichman...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>Hi
:>
:>
:>
:>Would anyone have a example of how to add 90 seconds to 8 byte TOD FIELD
:>
:>
:>
:>I am not sure of the format of the TOD though I do know it had the actual
:>date but just by guessing I did the following which didn't seem to product
:>the right results
:>
:>
:>
:>           LR    R8,R15                ESTABLISH ADDRESSABILITY
:>
:>          USING TESTPRGA,R8
:>
:>          LR    R14,R13
:>
:>          LA    R13,SAVEAREA
:>
:>          ST    R14,SAVEAREA+4
:>
:>          STCK  TIME
:>
:>          STCKCONV STCKVAL=TIME,CONVVAL=TIMECONV,TIMETYPE=DEC,          X
:>
:>                DATETYPE=DDMMYYYY
:>
:>          XR    R2,R2
:>
:>          ICM   R2,B'1111',TIME+4
:>
:>          A     R2,=F'90'
:>
:>          STCM  R2,B'1111',TIME+4
:>
:>          STCKCONV STCKVAL=TIME,CONVVAL=TIMECONV,TIMETYPE=DEC,          X
:>
:>                DATETYPE=DDMMYYYY
:>
:>          L     R13,4(,R13)
:>
:>          LM    R14,R12,12(R13)
:>
:>          BR    R14
:>
:> TIME     DS    XL8
:>
:> TIMECONV DS    CL16
:>
:>T
:>
:>
:>For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
:>send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

http://www.dissensoftware.com