From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2019 2:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Are there compiler options to move Working Storage in Cobol above
the line?

So everything looked fine, RENT, DATA(31), ALL31(off), RMODE(ANY)

But after doing an AMBLIST on the application load module, there was one module
in 24bit mode  -  everything else was 31.

So as I understand it, if there is one 24bit module, then the entire process
will run below the line including the working storage.

Learned something new.

Thank you every one

Lizette