I agree with all of that.  But that is an area of IBM where I have no
influence.
When you work for a large company, you either learn to live with things
like
that, or you spend a lot of your time being very frustrated.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
01/28/2019 06:08:35 AM: