On 1/03/2019 4:10 am, Tom Brennan wrote:
Personally, I don't really like the index.html method IBM provides, so I made a VBS script that takes that index and turns it into a pile of Windows shortcuts with group directory names and manual titles (bad characters taken out).  Send me an email if you want to try it.

I do! I think it's one of the most usable ways to access the manuals IBM has provided in a long time.

It's helped by the browser convention of showing visited links in a different color, so it is very fast and easy to spot the links to the manuals I use.

--
Andrew Rowley
Black Hill Software