I'd like to take this opportunity to show off my arcane (& archaic)
knowledge and point out the reference to 3211 (a line printer responsible
for nearly everything printed in the '70s & '80s), should have been 2311
(an early disk drive - mid-'60s).  If that's not enough for you to get the
"train" references, you're not old enough, and you'd regret the time spent
having it explained to you.

sas
-I put the "sexy" in dyslexia.