For "who will perform the translation process", it's not going to be clear.
First, rather than translation, the PC instruction builds the environment from
the token. ETDEF defines theĀ  PC environment but ETCRE or ETCON could easily
insert calls into the environment entry without us being aware. P/OPS only
tells us the hardware side and we don't have access to the internals (e.g.
establishing ARR). So the answer is we can't say for sure.

Jon.

    On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 12:36:10 AM PDT, SUBSCRIBE IBM-MAIN