From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
SUBSCRIBE IBM-MAIN Anonymous <apoorva.kanm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 3:35 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Assembler :- PC Instruction

Thanks for your response. Yes I agree that PC doesn't involve any interruption.
"Principles of operations" manual clearly explains the PC translation process
but I wanted to know "Who" will perform this translation process? For example
we have "Dynamic Address translation" facility to transform Virtual addresses,
and is there any similar facility to perform PC translation process.