Title: Message
I still use the SNA connection as that web is just too awful.

The download of RSU 0601 for z/VM 5.2.0 was a snap yesterday.
-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Gentry
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:00 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: ordering RSU's and PSP buckets

Has any on this list successfully navigated the maze of  IBM web pages and been able to order RSU's or PSP buckets?
I have unsuccessfully tried to order the latest for VM 5.2.  Some links seem to lead me in a circle.  When I finally think
I've arrived at the correct webpage, it tells me I'm not entitled to order these items?  What?   I've ordered PTF's, etc,
although infrequently, and don't have problems.  Then I find a web page that lists what's in the RSU's and/or
PSP buckets, but there's no url link to click to order them.
I'm frustrated with this process, to the point that I get  . . . . .
And while I'm writing this I get an email from Global Services that says I haven't provided enough information for
my entitlement enrollment!
There was a time, years ago (which probably shows my age) that this used to be a simple process.

Can anyone from IBM tell me why this has to be so difficult?

Steve G.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/